A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR
ACOF evolved furiously and its current success is owed to its readers. Your rockingness is boundless. Thank you.
- Le Clown is only a character. He will offend, shock, provoke, invite discussion, and push your boundaries. If you never ever want to leave your comfort zone, may I suggest Martha Stewart.
- I also blog as “Eric”. These are more personal posts that often reflect on my past and my identity. They are generally less abrasive, if you need to get off the ride from time to time.
- If you want to guest blog, please write me here with an elevator pitch and a link to your blog. No personal emails please.
- All emails are fielded by My Assistant Subcomandante. Hate mail, solicitations, nude photos, and requests to bless your pet or children are forbidden. If I like you, you’ll know it.
- I will try to respond to other emails in a timely fashion. If I don’t, don’t take it personally. My mind is a cross between a psychedelic popcorn machine and a methed out humming bird.
- I don’t do endorsements. I won’t use my blog or brand to sell your shoes or promote your cause, so please don’t ask.
- I can’t follow and read everyone.
- I check out the blogs of everyone who follows me. I may or may not follow back. Again, it’s not personal.
- If I comment on your post, it will be random, and off-topic.
- If I miss a post that you want me, or my readers to see, add a link to it on the Carnies’ Corner page. I will check it out, and you might even gain a few new readers. If you get spammy, I will get Subcomandante to kick you in your gonads.
- Le Clown is allergic to emoticons. Add one in your comment, and Le Clown will remove it.
A Clown on Fire is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported License. That means:
- Don’t steal it, and call it yours, or “forget” to source the material.
- You can use stuff here if you give credit.
- You can change stuff here if you give credit.
- Don’t use it to make money or to advertise/endorse your stuff.
- Be cool, play fair.
— Subcomandante, on behalf of Le Clown.