Le Clown is taking next week off—a well deserved vacation from the blogosphere. I will be taking my words over to The Outlier Collective for a very special week. I have invited seven bloggers to share their thoughts on Feminism, seven writers each with a well-defined voice. The topics tackled will be entirely at the discretion of the bloggers. I will promote each post on this blog, with a short blurb about the author and the topic. Le Clown will then head back to The Outlier Collective, and join the conversation in the comment thread. I hope to see many of you.
And before I pack my thoughts and hit the road, I would like to thank every single one of you who made this blog the success that it is. A Clown on Fire took a major turn this year, and it paid off in traffic, views, and new followers… minus the many, many spammers. Best stretch yet. Thank you:
- To my wife, my best friend and partner on Black Box Warnings.
- To my other bestest friend Madame Weebles and partner on The Outlier Collective.
- To my other partners in crime: Jen Tonic, Tracy, Bill, Speaker7, Mike, Becca.
- To my official illustrator Sophia.
- To my regular readers and commenters: Carrie, Red, Rich, Rachelle, Emily, Amy, Amy, Rohan, Meizac, Twindaddy, Denise, Frank, LouAnn, Shannon, Wendy, Faith, David, The Hook, Eva, Michelle and Paul, Soul, Jen, Addie, Dianne, Chrissy, Lyssa, BroJo, Michelle, Tania, Melanie, Lynne, Dawn, La La, Adrienne, Cathy.
- To loyal carnies: Daile, Adam, Elyse, Alastair, Maggie, Whoredinary, Amber, Belle, Mr. Mary, Adam, Kina, TAE, NBI, Margarita, L’Artsi, Marie, Don, Vagina, Ashley, JM, Marina, Colleen, Arthur, Professor Taboo, Stephanie, Merbear, Fresh Ginger, Ginger, Auntie Sandee, Denmother, Nicole, Kelly, Amanda, Fish, Janice, ParalaxVu, Dani, Daan, DeeDee, Vanessa, Karen, Jots, TJ, Mike.
- To new friends: Darla, Rachel, Jules, Byronic Man, Nadia, Dina, Kozo, Anne, Rosie, Linda, Pinot Ninja, Kat, Dave.
- To three new friends I cherish greatly: Brenda, BrainRants and Whit. Dudes… Really.
- To Don, Dupre and Amy, sorry that I haven’t showed up when I should have. A special thank you to the three of you.
- To all of you. All of you.
See you soon. But before I go, tell me: Did you make friends on this blogosphere? Now would be a good time to give them a shout out…