Le Clown has decided to temporarily suspend his three-posts a week usual schedule to give a major boost to our Bloggers for Movember campaign. Why? Because he’s magnificent™. And raising money and awareness for the fight against prostate cancer, and for men’s mental health is, well, pure magnificence™.
Here is today’s challenge. Yesterday, Le Clown offered you his mustache. For $1000. Bloggers, thank you for not letting me hang with my eccentric and absurd challenge: you’ve responded massively, and YOU are only $400 away from my facial hair in a ziplock. Dudes and dudettes, even I get repulsed just by reading this… ANYWAY. For the good of all prostates, and the crazies, I would like to reach my goal by end of day today. Why? Because it would be magnificent™… Stop asking! Let’s make it happen:
- Canada: follow this link - you can also donate by phone: 1-855-447-6966;
- USA: follow this link - you can also donate by phone: 1-310-450-3399;
- Fill out the donation form;
- Click on the PAY button;
- Either leave me a comment on this post, or send me an email at clownonfire at gmail dot com letting me know you have donated, and how much.
It is now 11:30am Eastern time. We have 12 hours and 30 minutes to make this happen… and that goes for you, bloggers in a different time zone… I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my prostate!
- Addie, this one was for Dexter, right? Thank you!
- Maggie, you say you opt out for the ‘stache, but you know you want it… Thank you!
- John Thompson, who ever you are, thank you!
- Thank you, my newest and beautiful friend Amy West!
AMOUNT LEFT: $0