You’ll want to read this. Grab a coffee first. Sitting comfortably?
Do I ever have a treat for you… You’ve come to know Le Clown as magnificent™, magnanimous™, gorgeous™ (vanity dictated). Everything Le Clown does is for you… for you to like him better, that is. You’ve also come to know how involved is Le Clown when it comes to mental health, and Bloggers for Movember. So far, we are raising a great deal of awareness. Thank you. Now, I want to raise a great deal of money for Movember. Why?
- My son lives with ADD;
- My wife does her best to deal with the crazies (her words);
- My dad struggled with mental illness and ended up taking his own life;
- I have a prostate, and I am 41. You do the math.
I thought long and hard: it was an excruciatingly painful (love me some pleonastic phrases) 15 minutes. How can Le Clown make a difference for the fight against prostate cancer, and raise $1000? It would have to be a pretty special incentive. I’ve outdone myself… If our team raise $1000 for Bloggers for Movember, I will:
- Film myself shaving my ‘stache on December 1, in Le French Blogging fashion;
- Keep the mustache hair, and;
- Send my mustache hair, in a ziplock, to the highest Bloggers for Movember bidder!
You can own a piece of my magnificence™ all while helping Bloggers for Movember! It is gross, disturbing, and philanthropic: my hair, your prized possession. A win-win situation! $1000 from now to November 30 is $58.83 per day… cheaper than a Britney Spears’ shaved head haircut. Here’s how you will help Le Clown raise $1000 for his team:
- Canada: follow this link;
- USA: follow this link;
- Fill out the donation form;
- Click on the PAY button;
- Either leave me a comment on this post, or send me an email at clownonfire at gmail dot com letting me know you have donated, and how much.
I will announce the winner on December 1. If you are not interested in Le Clown’s facial hair (whatevs), you may choose to donate my ‘stache hair to the blogger of your choice.
And now, leaving you with a selection of my favourite Le Clown Movember portraits.
- Le Clown received a very generous donation from Sally! You are one step closer to my ‘stache! And thank you for supporting our efforts!
- Another very generous donation from Speaker7. Hugo would look dashing sporting Le Clown’s moustache!
- Snide Reply donated! Thank you my friend!
- An anonymous donation from a blogger I know…. Thank you, YOU who I know.
- Another donation from Lady Lovely! Thank you.
- Wendy Reid, I can always count on you. Le Clown thanks you.
- Tracy Fulks, my long lost sister, thank you for your very generous donation!
- You too, StorkHunter. Many thanks…
- The Bumble Files, you have supported us in many different ways. Thank you.
- Nicole Marie owns the raddest pair of boots on WordPress. And she also donates.
- Jen Tonic could babysit my kids for 7 years and I wouldn’t worry. Thank you, Jen.
- Cathy Ulrich: Many many thanks. For your donation, and your poem.
- Vyvacious, many thanks, my newest Carnie.
- Ambling and Rambling: Thank you! And I know it wasn’t an easy process for you.
AMOUNT LEFT: $0