You will find the winners of the Blogroll Contest here.
Le Clown hinted about a new blogroll on yesterday’s post. The work is in progress:
Nothing is random. However, there are six spots left on the blogrolls. I will not offer them to the highest bidders, but to those who would like to be on either Le Clown’s blogroll or Eric’s blogroll, and who will let me know why they should have the magnificent privilege of having a link back to their own site. Here are the rules:
- Like the post – this will only satisfy Le Clown’s vanity;
- Write a comment on this post – why should you be on a blogroll… Be original;
- Don’t suck up to neither Le Clown nor Eric – instant disqualification;
- No passive aggressive comment à la “do what you feel is right, dear ******, I’ll be ok with it…” – I won’t be OK with it;
- Have fun with the contest, indulge, splurge.
You, my readers, will choose the winners! Come back and read your fellow bloggers’ comments, and write LIKE under your favourite comment. Bloggers who will get the most likes will be chosen. I will then create a special avatar for the winners…
Bloggers who are already on a blogroll, I’ll expect you to participate by making this contest interactive… Tease the contestants/contenders… Like your favourite comment, set fire to the thread… I’ll write a post reminder each day until the end of the contest. You have until Sunday, 11:59PM to write your best arguments.
I believe that I have one of the brightest readership on this blogosphere… I think we’re in for a treat. Newcomers are welcome to play. Let the Hunger Games begin!