It just keeps on getting better. Le Clown can’t stop giving. It’s XMAS – or whatever religious holiday you celebrate – ALL YEAR LONG with Le Clown.
I’ve decided to award one lucky reader per week with the soon-to-be hottest commodity on the blogosphere, Le HonoUrary Clown Badge! [Don't wet your pants on my blog, you filthy reader... Hold it in at least until you get to Dotty's blog].
- Each week, Le HonoUrary Clown Badge will be awarded to the blogger who posts the best comment, as per Le Clown;
- Le HonoUrary Clown Badge is an unique HTML code which can be used as a signature in all Comment boxes, no matter who’s blog you’re commenting on. For example, Jenn from The Girl in the Cat Frame Glasses is reading another excellent post by Le Clown. After wiping off her tears of joy, she decides to add a comment on Le Clown’s post:
- See how much better her signature looks with Le HonoUrary Clown Badge?
- You will be allowed to use the badge for a whole week, until it’s awarded to another blogger. If you continue to use the badge, you’ll be a fucking thief.
- And that’s not all! The more you use the badge, the more you’ll be spreading Le Clown’s brand all over the blogosphere, and the more readers I will get.
- And that’s not all! Each Le HonoUrary Clown Badge winner will have a blog post written about them, by Le Clown himself!
- Now that’s enough. Please go and wet your pants on Dotty’s blog.